Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bountiful Baskets in Enoch


Last week I was talking to Elisha Jones and she told me about a non profit organization that is sort of a produce co-op. You go to bountiful baskets and order a fruit vegetable basket. It is $15 and then you go to a pickup site (Enoch Gateway school) and pick it up at the stated time. Apparently this was the first week they have come to Enoch. Before they were in Cedar. I thought I would try it out so today at 11 I got my first order. They come every two weeks and I thought it was a great deal. I just thought I would share this with you as I was so pleased with my first experience. Here is a picture of what I got today. I took the picture after lunch so one of the tomatoes is cut in half. They also offered bread and granola which I did buy. You will have to ask me about that. Debra Stowell

No comments:

Post a Comment