I hope you all enjoy General Conference this weekend. What a great time to reflect and be rejuvenated. I work with a cute girl, Megan Gibson, whose mom sings in the Tabernacle Choir. Each conference time she emails the list of music for all sessions. I so enjoy having the list that I thought you might also.
Here's the list. Enjoy. Wendy
April 2009 Conference Music
Saturday am session
The Morning Breaks - HB 1 - sign on - verses 1 & 5
Press Forward Saints - HB 81 - verses 1,2 & 3
Israel, Israel God is Calling - (Wilberg arrangement)
Now Let Us Rejoice - HB 3 - Congregational Hymn
Consider the Lilies (Hoffman)
My Redeemer Lives (Wilberg arrangement)
Dearest Children God is Near You - HB 96 - Extra Hymn
O Love That Glorifies the Son - HB 295 - Extra Hymn
Sunday Music & Spoken Word Broadcast
Called to Serve
Our God is a God of Love (Cundick)
A New Commandment I Give Unto You (Gates)
Softly and Tenderly (Wilberg arrangement)
How Firm a Foundation (Wilberg arrangement)
Sunday am session
Praise to the Lord the Almightly - HB 72 - verses 1 & 4
Sweet Hour of Prayer – H B 142 - verses 1 & 2
You Can Make the Pathway Bright (new Wilberg arrangement)
Redeemer of Israel - HB 6 - Congregational Hymn
This is My Beloved Son (Sam Cardon arrangement)
We Thank Thee, O God, For a Prophet (new Wilberg arrangement)
God is Love - HB 87 - Extra Hymn
Lord I would Follow Thee - HB 220 - Extra Hymn
Sunday pm session
Now We'll Sing with One Accord (Richard Elliott arrangement)
O My Father (Crawford Gates arrangement)
Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah - HB 83 - Congregational Hymn
God Be With You (new Wilberg arrangement)
Sweet is the Work - HB 147 - Extra Hymn
How Gentle Gods Commands - HB 125 - Extra Hymn
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment