Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello everyone

I was given info for this website on Sunday. Though I have not a lot to say right now I do love a good recipe and have several. So while I have been unpacking boxes my 11year old made one of many of my favorite desert recipes. Sadly I can't eat PB anymore due to food allergies but I got this from my seminary teacher in high school and have always loved them(when I could eat them that is). So as I keep pondering on the unfairness that I can't enjoy these anymore I thought I would share the recipe with you.

Reece's Peanut Butter Bars

2 Cubes of softened butter (marg.)
1 box (3c.) powdered sugar
1C Peanut Butter
1 sack of graham crackers (11) crush
1-12 oz. pkg chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together except Choc. Chips. Pat into a well buttered pan. Melt chips and spread over mixture. Refrigerate until barely hard. Cut and Enjoy.

Debra Stowell 586-2326

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy, thanks for sharing. And welcome to the Ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! I always love trying new recipes! Glad to have you in our ward!

    ReplyDelete