I was thinking today of how wonderful this time of year is. Many who attended church today and came to our relief society meeting felt the spirit of our Heavenly Father. I was grateful for those who testified of how hearts can be softened and how we can truly be instruments in our Heavenly Father's plan. I'm grateful for family and friends, for those who I have been blessed to visit teach and those who have been my visiting teachers and partners. Through out the years I have gained a testimony of the importance of this great work. As I look back upon my life there have been many difficult times that one of these choice women has been a "life savor" and has given me the courage and determination to have more faith and to not give up. I hope as we reflect upon what we are now called to do that we to will be able to recommit ourselves to reach out to those sisters who we have been assigned to watch over that we will be guided by the spirit to know the what? how? and when? That they to may feel of our Heavenly Fathers love as well.
I am grateful to be able to serve all of you wonderful sisters in this calling as relief society secretary. I know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and that the gospel is true.
May the Lord bless each of you this holiday season is my prayer.
Love always,
Michelle Chamberlain
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment