Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving message

Today Bishop Lewis shared a few YouTube messages from the Mormon Channel on gratitude and remembering all that the Lord has blessed us with. Here is the link.
www.youtube.com/user/MormonMessages It is entitled "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving"

They are really inspirational so check them out. Also the various experiences shared in our meeting of the many ways in which the Lord has blessed our lives was very uplifting. Just reflecting on the many ways the Lord has blessed us brings joy into our hearts.

Brother Carter shared how much he feels blessed even though he does not feel that he merits the blessings the Lord has given him. I have felt that way many times. I look back at the circumstances surrounding our move to Enoch 4 1/2 year ago and I am amazed at the generosity of the Lord to bring us to a wonderful home, neighborhood, ward, and community. We have been immeasurably blessed in our move here. I think the Lord looked upon our actions and the desires of our hearts and decided this place would help us in our journey in life. I am very grateful.

Take some time today to record a few of the ways in which the Lord has blessed your life.

Angie Craven

No comments:

Post a Comment