Tuesday, March 10, 2009
To everyone that made Enrichment Night happen. It was so much fun and interesting to learn about all the different parts of the world. It was so fun visiting with everyone. Thanks to the Relief Society Presidency, you are a great team. All the speakers did a great job. Thanks Mindy, you will be a great Enrichment Leader, also thanks to the 2 little flight attendants that passed out nuts, that was so cute, also for letting all of us invade your house which by the way is very nice. I just wanted to let you all know that I am proud to be apart of a ward that is so loving and that I had a great time tonight, I wasn't sure if I was going to come tonight because this week is a busy week for me but I am glad I did come. Thanks Again!!! Love, Natalie Cooley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree - it was such a great enrichment! Way to go everyone who was involved. --Joanna Ellis
ReplyDelete